الثلاثاء، 6 يناير 2009

social intellegience


Of course all of you know how important to be smart in dealing with people ;that becauce everyone wants to be loved ,respected and well-known among people so when you miss this element you are such an amount of silliness walking on earth ! the reason i mention this topic because some time on one of Allah's days someone came to me and said that he liked me and wants to propose ,I didnt turn him down I said in myself whynot lets see what this man is like so i agreed to see him in the place i work and we talked alot and the conversation was so far good but then suddenly without any warnning he said "your front two teeth need to be straightened!",between you and me i didnt believe my ears did he really say so ! i asked him to say again and now i know that what i heared was right ,i really was annoyed because no one at all ever said that to me even with humour ! i told him it wasnt smart of you to say something like that specially if you dont know me well and it was our first meeting ,and if i told you that you will be upset too! and with this mistake he made i couldnot choose him to be my husband with also many other reasons but this one was beyond any other so i told him no! and bye bye with your lack of social intelligence i need some one smart enough to love me as i am with my personality not with the way my teeth look, and i say that popular proverb "the first impression is the last definition " so DO TAKE CARE OF YOUR FIRST MEETING WITH PEOPLE !I DEEPLY RECOMMEND IT

ليست هناك تعليقات: