الثلاثاء، 6 يناير 2009

DO I LOOK STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE TELL ME


This time i really want to know a second opinion so i can rest in peace , i was working in an association as an english instructor and i was really very happy of that because finally i found a job good for me from all ways but then something turned out to be wrong ,the man who was in charge of this place was giving me my money on time but after awhile he didnt keep on that habbit ,he began to give me the money late ,run from the place everytime i arrive why is that? i dont know i was deeply angry i told him i want my money or i will leave work ,no response !then i told him i am not coming again and my money should be with me at the end of the week ,what happened acctually made me mad he sent some of it and the rest he wont give it to me !as he says i left him in a critical time and i dont deserve it ,but i am not stupid to leave my hardwork hours because he said so i know how to take it and if i didnt i will not make him go away like this

the bottom line is do i look that stupid or silly that make people laugh at me and take my money ?do i really?i want your opinion

هناك تعليق واحد:

3omda يقول...

U r right ,go ahead and ask for your rights